Certified Insurance Service Representative - Elite
Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) Elite program gives CISR designees the ability to work toward another distinction while satisfying their annual requirement to update their CISR credential.
How do I earn the CISR Elite designation?
Once you have earned the CISR designation (passing 5 CISR segments within 3 years), you can THEN complete the remaining four segments within a three-year period to earn the distinction of CISR Elite.
The required segments are:
- Agency Operations
- Commercial Casualty I
- Commercial Casualty II
- Commercial Property
- Elements of Risk Management
- Life & Health Essentials
- Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- Personal Residential Property
What’s in it for Me?
- enhanced professional status
- increased earning power
- a well-rounded education
- a deeper understanding of the many facets of insurance
- respect and appreciation by customers and colleagues
What’s in it for my Agency?
- decreased E&O exposure
- better customer service
- greater cross-selling potential
- opportunity to show customers the agency’s commitment to education
Director of Education & Events
displays all of your National Alliance professional education information including: Alliance member #, when your next update is due, membership dues status, CE certificate, course history, new program offerings, contact and logon information, and suggested reading materials. Please note that it will take 4-6 weeks for your attendance to be reflected on your MyPage.