Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

RLI Home Business

Effective January 1, 2016 all Unsupported Personal Umbrella Policies, (PUP) and Home Business Insurance including new, renewal & all miscellaneous transactions, for the RLI National Big 'I' (IIABA) Association Programs  offered in Minnesota will be underwritten and serviced by our IIABA approved broker Arlington/Roe.


The RLI Home Business Insurance policy, specifically designed for home-based business, crafters and hobbyists, is written on an ISO BOP form. While standard homeowner endorsements offer some coverage, many DO NOT cover most business-related losses.

On the other hand, an RLI Home Business Insurance policy includes:

  • Up to $1,000,000 in business general liability coverage, both on and off the residence premises.
  • Up to $100,000 in business personal property (BPP) limits for protection at home and while temporarily off premises.
  • A standard $250 deductible.
  • Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers or vendors injured on your premises.
  • Optional coverages for money and securities.
    Availability in all states and the District of Columbia, regardless of the carrier providing the homeowner coverage.

For more detailed information CLICK HERE

Effective January 1st, 2016
Jennifer Hopper
Arlington/Roe Underwriter
(800)878-9891, Ext. 8639
Email Quote and Bind Request to:
Email Change Requests to: